These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Gurkha Shop and its customers.
Gurkha Shop agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Gurkha Shop and recorded in writing between the parties.
Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing the order. Trade credit accounts must be settled within 30 days net of invoice date. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices.
Title or ownership of the goods supplied by Gurkha Shop to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspects of the order, such a request must be given by the customer to Gurkha Shop in writing. Gurkha Shop makes the changes in accordance with such a request only if the production of the original order has not begun. However, we reserve the right to charge the customer any additional costs the changes may cause and will notify the customer of any extra costs of the changes at the time of the request. Gurkha Shop also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved by the customer.
Gurkha Shop accepts a return of goods at its own discretion except where the return of goods is as a result of faulty goods or the failure on the part of Gurkha Shop to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Items in good condition cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been applied to the goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Gurkha Shop and the customer including repeat orders from the customer. For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions of the contract between Gurkha Shop and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
Gurkha Shop points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights. You are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations laid out by the Office of Fair Trading.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our web site. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection or viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for putting relevant protection in place on your own computer systems such as anti-virus software. The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
By accessing this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst Gurkha Shop has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date. Gurkha Shop disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contact.
- Gurkha Shop shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal internet site visits.
- All MoD items listed on this website are only for viewing purpose. Items that are not the property of Gurkha Shop shall only be produced after the order is received and the order placed in writing, or verbally (mainly for reproduction) shall be the consent for Gurkha Shop to proceed with the production, therefore, buying an item through this website is a responsibility of individual customers.
- The persons supplying any artwork should ensure that it is original or that they have permission to reproduce the work whether it is photographic, artistic or the written word.